Here are my top 5 recommendations for the PTCB exam:
PTCB Study Materials
- Mosby’s Review for the Pharmacy Technician Certification Examination, 3e. This review book is considered one of the best as it provides 17 full length exams with 100 questions each. This is one of the best ways to study for exams. Other useful material includes: 700 electronic flashcards, content review, and exam tips. (384 Pages)
- PTCB Exam Study Guide: Test Prep and Practice Questions for the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board. Another great study guide for the PTCB. It is a much more concise study guide (170 pages) compared to the Mosby’s Review. It also contains practice problems and review content. Some people like this product more than the Mosby’s Review and some even recommend having both to study for the PTCB.
- Secrets of the PTCB Exam Study Guide: PTCB Test Review for the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board Examination. Even more concise study guide at 120 pages. This book provides review on math conversions, hospital setting information, safety precautions, brand/generic, practice problems, and review on the PTCB exam itself. Many reviews compliment the ease of use with this study guide.
- Complete Math Review for the Pharmacy Technician (Apha Pharmacy Technician Training Series). A large portion of the PTCB will involve Pharmacy Math Problems. This is a great study guide to help you prepare for the math portion of the PTCB. Contains over 750 practice problems. It is a highly rated study guide for the PTCB (231 pages).
- PTCE, PTCB Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam (PTCE, PTCB) Simulation Software. 3,020 Questions. PTCB Practice Calculations, PTCB Practice Medication Usage and Administration. For those of you who learn different this is a great study tool to simulate the PTCB exam. It is setup to give you timed practice exams to give you a great feeling of what it would be like on test day. It contains over 3000 practice problems including math problem.
** These are Amazon affiliate links, if you make a purchase it will help support this blog, thank you!